Tell your inspiration

What are the realities of trying to prevent or control diabetes? In your life, family, and/or community? What about this inspires you? Is it a person, an experience, or something you learned about diabetes?

TELL YOUR STORY


Inspiration Introduction




Networked Blogs

Silver Award

My name is Gen and I am working on my Girl Scout Silver Award. I am trying to spread diabetes awareness so I am collecting peoples stories on what it is like to have diabetes or what it is like to live with someone who has diabetes. These stories will be used for an educational purpose so that people understand that diabetes is affecting people all over the world.

My life is affected by diabetes and that is why I am working on this project. My mom has diabetes and my Nana died of complications from diabetes. So please help this good cause and tell your story.
~Gen

0 comments: