Tell your inspiration

What are the realities of trying to prevent or control diabetes? In your life, family, and/or community? What about this inspires you? Is it a person, an experience, or something you learned about diabetes?

TELL YOUR STORY


Inspiration Introduction




Networked Blogs

Kjazz interview

On September 11th I was interviewed on Kjazz news at nine. This was a very fun experience for me. The night before the interview I talked with myself and thought about important things I would need to say like what I was doing. Why I was doing this and were my blog was. For the interview I was representing my Girl Scout troop, My family and the American Diabetes Association. Since I represent my family by just being me I decided to wear a Step Out shirt and my Girl Scout vest. Some of the questions I was asked were why am I collecting stories. I am doing this for my mom and my Nana is how i replied. It was very scary knowing that all of my state could be watching me but once I was done I knew that what I said was sure to draw some attention to my blog and I just hope that get some stories after Step Out on Saturday September 26th. I will be collecting stories there so I hope that soon there will be some stories on my blog.

0 comments: